Monday, August 6, 2012

قبل الفجر ,,


I look at my self, and I don't see that person that who i have those hopes and dreams.
I don't know what happened to me, I always look back and I say that I made the mistake and I think that is it not a big deal for me.
I wake up and see that I made that mistake and start to the worse feeling ever,
I can't stay like this, I always say it's going to be gone. It;s going to be gone.
and what happened happened for a reason.
I don't see that reason and I still think that I am done  , i am so done.
I can't think clearly.
I can't sleep like other people.
I believe now nothing is important for my life. I made that mistake and I still think that I have made that mistake that I can't  feel good about it.
,,,
This life is not worth living anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment